TAAS Executive have been exclusively retained to source the Chief Technology Officer for an expanding and diversifying FinTech company based in Sydney
Established in the early 2000’s this firm has taken clear market share with its core product offering, plus has solid plans to replicate this success across further industries and regions outside of Australia.
The newly created role of CTO will partner with the CEO, Director of Product and Director of Customer Experience to drive the business strategy and Product roadmap. You will be working alongside dynamic, intelligent people, with a keen and vested interest in creating success.
The fundamental requirement of this role is to drive product development and enhance existing products to encourage further growth.
- Drive product development from conception to launch of products and product solutions
- Enhance the existing portfolio of products to encourage growth and adoption
- Develop a SMART digital strategy and roadmap for the company to maximise business growth
- Deliver an API strategy that allows the use and delivery of services to third parties
- Develop new relationships and networks with B2B customers and external partners to deliver industry leading digital solutions
- Attract, retain and develop a team of digital talent
- Lead & manage the performance of the technology team
- Enable and empower people to do their best work in an environment that encourages collaboration and innovation and fosters development and learning
- Overall responsibility for the performance and continued optimisation of the company’s core digital systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills especially in areas of teamwork, facilitation, influence, and negotiation
- Demonstrate ability to understand complicated issues and present solutions
- Proactive with ideas and improvements to current systems
- Can demonstrate strong multitasking skills in a high energy environment.
- Execution and driving for results
- Continuous process Improvement
- Passion for driving Innovation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively email email@example.com
Please only apply if you reside in Australia/Sydney area and have full working rights.