- Government organisation that strives to support the community
- Possibility of contract extension
- Friendly and professional work environment
Tech Support Coordinator Application Support, contract Job Melbourne CBD Government
Your new company
This role is with a Victorian State Government Organisation that plays an important role within the community location in Melbourne’s CBD. Please contact for contract length.
Your new role
Working across the organisations business and technical areas you will be responsible for:
- Maintain the relationships between existing technical teams and internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and report on the performance of the ICT environment.
- Manage a program of work related to projects and operational changes required to support change in the ICT environment.
- Liaise extensively with ICT teams across the organisation
- Manage the services supplied by vendor parties
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience using and supporting the entire Office 365 suite of products, Dynamics CRM and SharePoint
- Strong understanding of Cloud technologies
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Formal qualifications in Information Technology, industry certification and/or qualification.
- Experience in vendor and stakeholder management
What you'll get in return
The team are friendly, professional and promote a great working environment. Do not miss out!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now 0386168498