My clients Data Governance and Records Management Program need to be picked up from its current state and uplifted. An assessment may need to be done on the current capabilities and will require sitting down with business and operations teams to understand how it is operating today.
My client offers a full suite of sophisticated financial services that help Australian institutions move, manage and secure assets in capital markets around the world.
- Management of full-time, direct RIM Program support team, including recruiting support as needed, coaching, and mentoring
- Engagement, Communications, Training
- Physical records inventory management, from intake, check-in/check-out, through disposition
- Electronic records intake, quality check, metadata management, and oversight of system administration
- Records Retention Schedule review and ongoing maintenance, requests for change
- Ongoing conversion of legacy content to microfilm per State guidelines
- Quality assurance of project or Program deliverables
- Project Management tools including routine status reporting, budget management, other contract compliance metrics
- Define and translate requirements for technology systems, process improvements, policy
- Develop or revise policy, guidance, work instruction to enable end user compliance
- Manage and maintain stakeholder relationships through defined communication planning and channels
- Improve Program effectiveness overall by advancing knowledge level of entire RIM Program team - from RIM expertise, Change Management principals and tactics, to technical implementation best practices
- Document or Content Management technology implementation, including design and configuration, metadata or taxonomy inputs to technical team, migration approaches for legacy content
- You will have a relevant qualification in a records, archive and/or information management and extensive related work experience in training and record management.
- You may have started out in a scientific research, technology, government or a financial role.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Increasing awareness of Records and Information Management practices
Work in a progressive environment for a Financial client providing a full suite of services for banks, asset management and insurance companies.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayden Offord on +61 2 8221 8110