Looking for a Project Manager to augment the existing compliance reporting and document the compliance procedures for hand over to a central team locate outside Australia. Work with the IT team to gather evidence as per audit requirements. Run assessment of the Information Security asset register and update as required. The asset register maintenance process will also need to be redesigned for execution by the Helpdesk team
Part of the FTSE 30 – they are a global business with a challenger mindset, big ambitions and big opportunities. A multinational tobacco company.
- Manage the post-project evaluation review process.
- Provide guidance on all projects in order to achieve full compliant with Group IS Standards for all APAC region sites.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to facilitate the IS audit process.
- Prepare all deliverables prior to the delivery date to auditors.
- Assessing appropriate and consistent compliance with relevant policies, legislation and regulations and reporting for IS management, or relevant stakeholders.
- Design internal controls such as production change management, software management, security, incident handling and disaster recovery plan.
- Perform independent reviews of activities executed by IS personnel with admin accounts in the Wintel environment.
- Perform independent reviews of activities executed by IS personnel with admin accounts in SAP and Windows based platforms.
- Assessing Change and Service Requests have been approved by the appropriate business and technical owners.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments
- Solid experience in testing, evaluating, and documenting controls for compliance
- Solid understanding of assessing and designing internal controls in an enterprise-level environment
- Knowledge of governance and controls frameworks like COBIT and ITIL
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
A short term contract with a very competitive day rate and the opportunity to assist a FTSE 30 organisation!
All contractors through Michael Page receive exclusive discounts and benefits through our partnered businesses. For more information, please reach out to me!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayden Offord on +61 2 8221 8110 or firstname.lastname@example.org