Opportunity to manage the underground mining technology for a specialist in the IOT space with a portfolio of products that continue to grow. This will have a heavy focus on site based work and will allow for significant career development for the right individual.
Our client is positioning themselves in a fantastic area within underground mining. They seek to eliminate the current digital divide between surface mining and underground mining as they see the future being 100% underground. The main priority for our client is Safety and productivity and improving every aspect with new digital improvements.
This role is a senior technical service delivery position within the region and provides technical and delivery leadership both internally and externally. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Establish and deliver technical project documentation in line with agreed technical requirements and business outcomes.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the satisfactory delivery of products and services in-line agreed scope.
- Develop, execute and report on and manage project delivery schedules and plans to facilitate the smooth delivery of all products and services
- Plan, execute, train and oversee the installation and commissioning, configuration and the training of end users on the businesses product offering.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to the regional sales function.
- Undertake discovery technical dialogue with early stage prospects.
Experience in the following areas will need to be detailed and emailed through as part of your application:
- Significant experience working on underground mines Australia wide
- Understanding and experience working deploying and maintaining underground mining technologies
- Mining software systems used and deployed
- OEM Equipment worked on and with
- Communication systems used
- Availability to go to site regularly and at short notice
- Market leading technology
- High level product experience and support available
- Global business reach
- Significant site travel both domestically and international
- CBD office
- Site payment uplift
- Competitively structured remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kyle Burnett on 08 9215 9562.